If you have already completed part of the survey, you may continue where you left off.
All you need is the return code given to you previously. Click the link below to begin entering
your return code and continue the survey.
Welcome to the BRIDGE!
The BRIDGE is a data management tool that links IRB data with the Epic EMR. It enables users to annotate basic IRB information that will be uploaded into the Epic EMR to create a “Research Study Record.”
Research Study Record (RSH) is a key identifier for those encounters, patients and procedures that “belong" to clinical trial protocols. RSH enables to separate the protocol-related services and then sort the related charges to “billable to insurance” and “billable to the study.”
The BRIDGE is provided for the exclusive purpose described above and may not be used for any other purpose. It is only available to authorized users with a *.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu email account and a UCD Kerberos ID. Protected Health Information (PHI) may not be entered into this database.
The BRIDGE is self-administered – users are responsible for creation/maintenance of their data.
By accepting access to the BRIDGE, users agree to the following:
1. The BRIDGE login credentials are the same as your institutional login and password (Kerberos).
2. Users will not share their login credentials with anybody, including other team members working on the project. The user’s login will serve as their legally binding electronic signature.
3. The BRIDGE is provided the sole purpose of linking the IRB records with the Epic EMR and may NOT be used to collect, store, or manipulate study data or PHI.
4. Users are responsible for the manual input and management of data created within the BRIDGE. Access to training materials online is available.
5. Users noted to violate the restriction against specific use or storage of PHI may have their privileges revoked.
You have selected an option that triggers this survey to end right now. To save your responses and end the survey, click the
button below to do so. If you have selected the wrong option by accident and do not wish to leave the survey,
you may click the other button below to continue, which will also remove the value of the option you just selected
to allow you to enter it again and continue the survey.
The response has now been removed for the last question for which you selected a value. You may now enter
a new response for that question and continue the survey.